Looking for something to bake with the kids? Or simply want an after hours treat? Check out these scrumptious Oreo stuffed cookies, perfect with ice cream or a cold glass of milk!
If you enjoy these, you'll love all the rest of our chocolate recipes, from sweet to savoury!
Click here for Oreo Brownies Recipe
Click here for Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Oreo Cookies Recipe
Por December 4, 2013Publicado:
- Resultado: 12-16
Follow these easy steps for a child-friendly cookie recipe!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 10 oz bag of chocolate chips
- 1 pack Oreo cookies
- 1) Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- 2) Put all the dry ingredients minus the cookies into a large mixing bowl and mix well. Slowly add wet ingredients and mix as you go.
- 3) Take an oreo cookie, and using a scoop or tbsp. spoon a ball of dough on the top and bottom of each oreo and seal edges together by pressing with your hands.
- 4) Place cookies onto a lined baking tray and cook for 10-14 minutes. Serve warm with a cold glass of milk!
- Dificultad: Child Friendly