Oreo is everyone's favourite cookie! So why not try this delicious oreo cheesecake recipes that makes a great desert or just as a tasty treat!
These recipes are really easy to do and is something fun to do with the kids!
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Por December 3, 2013Publicado:
Follow this easy Cheesecake recipe for a delicious desert!
- 36 oreo biscuits or large pack
- 1/2 cup cup butter
- 32 oz cream cheese or mascarpone
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1tsp. vanilla
- 4 oz Baking chocolate
- 1) Preheat the oven to 200ºc, line a baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- 2) Lay out some cling film, place 24 oreos or 3/4 of the pack onto the film, cover and finely crush with 1/4 melted butter.
- 3) Lay out crushed cookies onto the bottom of the baking pan in an even layer.
- 4) Put cream cheese and sugar into a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric whisk. Add in the sour cream and vanilla and mix. Slowly add one egg at a time and mix well. Chop remaining cookies into halves and mix into the batter and pour over biscuit layer. Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- 5) Meanwhile, melt chocolate with remaining butter and leave to set a little. Pour over the top of the cheesecake and place in fridge to cool.
- Dificultad: Easy