Classic American cheesecake is always a hit at any dinner party. Try this no-bake, no-fuss cheesecake recipe for the perfect desert.
Serve with a fruit coulis or some fresh strawberries for a mouth-watering treat! Or give your cheesecake a modern twist and incorporate your favourite chocolate bar to add as a topping for a sweeter take on this classic desert. If you're bold, try a triple chocolate cheesecake, one of the best chocolate desserts to master and enjoy! Here are some ideas:
Por October 29, 2013Publicado:
- Resultado: 12
- Preparación: 20 min
Follow this easy recipe to create a delicious cheesecake.
- 200g Digestive biscuit
- 80g Unsalted butter
- 300g Mascarpone cheese
- 400g Cream cheese full-fat
- 200g Icing sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 100g Chocolate chips optional
- Place the digestive biscuits into a freezer bag or cling film and seal. Crush the biscuit using a rolling pin or with you fist.
- Melt the butter in the microwave or in a saucepan. Be careful not to burn. Combine the melted butter and crushed biscuits and mix well. Next put the mixture into a loose-bottomed tin and compact the mixture as much as possible. This will be the base of your cheesecake.
- Take a mixing bowl and combine the cream cheese and mascarpone. Using an electric whisk to blend the cheeses together will create a lighter, fluffier mix. Add icing sugar and vanilla extract little by little. Add chocolate chips if you wish.
- Add the cheese mixture into the tin on top of the biscuit base and spread evenly. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- When ready, decorate your cheesecake with chocolate chips, or serve with a fruit coulis.
- Dificultad: Easy