The classic American chocolate chip cookie is the ultimate party treat no matter what age or occasion. Why not add your favourite chocolate or chocolate bar to the recipe to add extra flavour? Try hershey's, snickers or mars bar and enjoy with a nice cold glass of milk.
Crispy edges and a soft chewy centre, follow this easy recipe for the perfect chocolate chip cookie.
How to make the pefect chocolate chip cookies
Por October 23, 2013Publicado:
Follow this simple recipe to create a mouth-watering batch of cookies.
- 350g plain flour
- 220g butter
- 175g brown sugar
- 175g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100g chocolate chips or chocolate
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1tsp Vanilla extract optional
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- Mix the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, sugar and vanilla extract and mix until creamy. Next beat in the eggs. Your mixture should be a wet doughy texture.
- Grease a baking tray. Split the mixture into balls of about 5cm diameter and place onto a baking tray as far apart as possible.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and serve.