Oreo is everyone's favourite cookie! So why not try this delicious oreo brownie recipe that make great deserts or just as a tasty treat!
Oreo Brownie Recipe
Por December 4, 2013Publicado:
- Resultado: 12 Número
Follow the easy steps in this recipe to make these mouth-watering treats!
- 1/2 cup cup plain flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pack Oreo cookies
- 1) Preheat oven to 200ºC. Line a baking tray.
- 2) Mix sugar, oil and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Slowly add eggs and beat mixture but be careful not to over whisk.
- 3) Add all dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4) Crush about 20 oreos and add 3/4 into the mixture. Once mixed, pour into the greased baking tray.
- 5) Bake for 20 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean.
- 6) Leave to cool and then sprinkle the remaining oreos on top.
- Dificultad: Easy