Cake pops are the perfect party treat and are really easy to make! Follow this recipe to create Christmas pudding and snowman cake pops! Or get creative with icing and make your own reindeer or santa clause cake pops!
Here are some decoration ideas:
Christmas Cake Pop Recipe
Por November 28, 2013Publicado:
- Preparación: 60 min
Follow this simple recipe to create these Christmassy goodies!
- 200g madeira cake
- 150g White chocolate
- 300g Chocolate Colour depending on design
- 50g White chocolate for xmas puddings
- Put the madeira cake into a food blender until the mixture is fine.
- Place white chocolate into a saucepan over boiling water and melt. Add melted chocolate to the madeira cake crumbs and mix.
- Take a small handful of the mixture and roll between your hands to make a ball the size of a truffle. Line a flat surface or tray with baking parchment. Place balls onto the parchment and allow to cool for 30 mins.
- Dip your lolly sticks into melted chocolate and pierce through the centre of the cake balls until the reach half way. Place in the fridge to cool for a further 15 minutes.
- Decoration: For Christmas puddings, dip the cake balls into melted dark chocolate so they are completely covered. Leave to set for 45 mins. Once set, melt white chocolate and drop onto the top of the cake pops, tip them to allow the chocolate to run down the sides a little. Cool for a further 10 minutes. Once cooled, use red and green icing to create holly and berries!
- For snowmen, carry out the same steps but dip the balls into white chocolate. Allow to cool and use black and orange icing to create carrot nose and eyes.