Crepe recipe is full of variations due to its popularity around different places, and it is many people´s first pancake choice.
By simply using some very common ingredients from your kitchen, you can enjoy a crepe with a charming smell. There is also many choice for the fillings which depends on your own taste; nutella, nuts, fruits...
Por February 20, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 8
- Preparación: 20 min
- Otro: 30 min
- Terminada en: 50 min
By using some very common ingredients from the kitchen, you can enjoy a crepe with a charming smell.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Process the flour, milk, water, butter, sugar, eggs and salt in a blender until the mixture is smooth. Add the milk 1/3 cup at a time, until the batter is a liquid consistency. Set batter aside for 20 minutes.
- Melt a little butter in a crepe pan or large skillet over low-medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons of batter to the pan and swirl until the bottom of the pan is covered with batter. Cook the crepe for 1 minute, or until the crepe is slightly moist on top and golden underneath.
- Loosen the edges of the crepe, slide the spatula under it, and then gently flip it upside down into the pan. Cook for 1 minute and transfer the cooked crepe to a plate to keep warm.
- Dificultad: Easy