Follow this recipe by beauty blogger Kenzie Benali for a deliciously British victoria sponge.
Here’s my recipe to my Victoria Sponge! To make yours look like mine you’ll need to use heart shaped baking tins!
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4
2. Cream together the butter and the sugar in a large mixing bowl. You can use either a wooden spoon or an electric whisk to do this. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
3. Sieve in the flour and mix briefly.
4. Grease your cake tins and distribute the mixture evenly between them both.
5. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
6. Leave to cool and finish by filling with strawberry jam, cream and sliced strawberries. Dust the service with icing sugar and enjoy!
Visit the link below to view Kenzie Benali beauty blog for all things fashion and beauty.