The annual family reunion time, Easter is back again! So for this year´s Easter recipes, have you got any new thoughts? Here we present you an easy but popular recipe welcomed by almost every family member, our Easter cookies recipe! We also have a huge amount of chocolate recipes such as our American style chocolate chip cookies.
This cookies recipe is easy to learn and can help you to add lots of credits to your Easter table; make sure to be creative when deciding the shape and colour of your Easter cookies.
Find a mouthful bite of the colourful and unique-shaped cookies with your family during the Easter season!
Easter cookies recipe
Por March 10, 2014Publicado:
- Preparación: 30 min
- Otro: 10 min
- Terminada en: 1 hr 20 min
Make fun and tasty Easter cookies by your own!
- 200 grams Caster sugar
- 150 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 450 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 190 C .
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt until well blended. Mix in the orange juice and orange zest.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a 6mm thickness. Cut out rabbit shapes with a biscuit cutter.
- Place rabbits onto an unprepared baking tray. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Ice and decorate as desired.
- Dificultad: Moderate