Handspire provides you with a smart Biscuit recipe on our recipes!
Biscuit is one of the most popular snacks and suits for many occasions from breakfast to daily break time. Since it is welcomed in various countries, there are loads of biscuit recipes with different makers´ creations and ideas. Here we introduce you a biscuit recipe which is easy to make but also with a little speciallity to make itself outstanding in the biscuit family.
Together with Handspire to discover more tasty recipes!
From Paula Deen
Por March 3, 2014Publicado:
- Preparación: 20 min
- Otro: 15 min
- Terminada en: 35 min
A biscuit recipe which is easy to make but also with its own speciallity!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- 8 tablespoons butter cubed
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Cut butter into mixture until it begins to look like cornmeal.
- Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness. Cut with small biscuit cutter.
- Butter bottom of skillet and place biscuits in pan. Cover and place on top of hot coals in the fireplace. Carefully place some hot coals on top of the skillet cover. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dificultad: Moderate