How to make a cheese cake in an easy way without an oven? Here we present you the idea of frozen yogurt cheese cake, a very smart choice for summer recipes.
Icy and sour yogurt with thick and creamy tasted cheese, this frozen yogurt cheese cake is going to bring you a double-enjoyable taste for sure. Have a big piece of this delicate frozen yogurt cheese cake in a sunshine summer afternoon, it will be a very happy moment, right? And why not add some chocolate and view recipes for different types of chocolate cheesecakes?
frozen yogurt cheesecake
Por February 13, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 3 people
- Preparación: 40 min
Have a cool mixed taste of yogurt and cheese! Best choice for summer dessert!
- 200 grams Cream cheese
- 180 grams yogurt
- 40 ml milk
- 100 grams Digestive biscuit
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 grams Butter
- 10 grams gelatine
- 75 grams berry sugar
- 120 ml light cream
- 15 ml Lemon juice fresh
- 1 soupspoon Rum
- Put digestive biscuit in a clean visible plastic bag and crush it; melt the butter (in a pan or in a microwave); soften the gelatine with water and the cream cheese with indoor temperature
- Mix the butter and biscuits as the base of the cake, put them into the mold and after pressing it, store the mixture in the fridge
- put creamcheese and berry sugar in a container, whip it thoroughly and later add rum, lemon juice and egg yolk. Add yogurt, continue stiring
- Warm the milk and light cream by microwave, mix the two types of liquids with gelatine (softened). Stir the mixture until the gelatine melts inside the liquid.
- Mix it with the cheese paste prepared in the last step. And later pour it slowly into the cake mold which contains the butter biscuit base
- Store in the fridge, wait for 4 hours or more until the cheese mixture becomes solid.
- Dificultad: Moderate