Tiramisu recipe maybe the most famous and representative dessert recipe of Italian dessert! This classic coffee-flouvered Italian dessert is famous for its taste, a wonderful mixture of coffee, eggs, sugar and mascarpone cheese, as well as a slight taste of chocolate.
Thanks to its layered delicate taste, Tiramisu makes itself popular around almost every corner of the world. It is a fantastic chocolate recipe that everyone enjoys.
In Italian, ¨Tiramisu¨ means ¨pick me up¨, in this case, follow the recipe on the Handspire website and let this exquisite dessert pick you up!
Por March 3, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 8
- Preparación: 3 h 0 min
Make yourslef a piece of the most classic dessert of the world!
- 2 cups black coffee
- 1/2 cup marsala
- 3 eggs separated
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 250 grams Mascarpone cheese
- 300 ml Whipped Cream heavy cream
- sponge fingers (savoiardi)
- Cocoa powder
- Pour coffee and marsala into a shallow dish. Set aside.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl with electric beaters until pale and thick. Add the mascarpone and whipped cream, mixing gently until just combined.
- Beat egg whites in a bowl with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Using a large metal spoon, gently fold eggwhites into the mascarpone mixture.
- Dip enough biscuits into the coffee mixture to cover the base of a 19cm square ceramic dish. Cover the biscuits with one-third of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat layers 2 times, ending with the cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Dust generously with cocoa and serve.
- Note: Marsala can be replaced with orange juice if preferred.
- Dificultad: Moderate