This strawberry shortcake recipe is going to show you how to make one of the classic desserts popular all over the world. A vivid colour combination of white cream and red strawberry, surely it adds some credits to your appetite. Cream provides you with energy and protein, strawberry is rich in vitamine C, together a cake full of softness, no wonder the strawberry shortcake recipe always wins a place among varias dessert recipes! Do not wait to discover more desserts on Handspire!
Strawberry shortcake recipe
Por February 13, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 10
- Preparación: 30 min
- Otro: 45 min
- Terminada en: 5 h 45 min
Try to sweeten your childhood memory once more by yourself!
- 18 ounce strawberries cake mix
- 3 cups strawberries fresh
- 2 tablespoons cognac
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 ounce strawberrry flavoured gelatine
- Warm the oven and prepare the cake
- Remove the prepared cake from the oven and wait until it cools down. At the same time, mix the sugar, cognac and strawberries in a big bowl.
- Let macerate 20 minutes. Invert and release cake onto a decorative platter. Whip cream with confectioners' sugar and vanilla at medium-high speed until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Mix gelatin as directed on box. Refrigerate gelatin mix but do not let it harden, it should cool to a liquid consistency. Using a straw, poke holes all over the cake. Pour gelatin into holes and spread over the top of the cake.
- Spread layer of macerated strawberries on top of cake. Spread layer of whipped cream on top of the strawberries, making pretty swirls and ripples. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Dificultad: Easy