Want to be live in a more healthy way and enjoy a warm sandwich? Here we presant you the Grilled paprika sandwich!
Paprikas contain necessary vitamines and fibre that people need for evry day, not only that, it also provides you with a visual feast by its colourful appearance. Therefore, it is a popular ingredient on the list of many recipes in many countries.
The avocado adds a delicate and creamy taste to the bread to make it taste more silky as well as rich in energy.
Imagine what will you feel when these three ingredients meet together!
With the colourful look and the rich taste of it, you are going to like this vegetarian sandwich for sure.
Grilled paprika sandwich
Por February 5, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 1
- Preparación: 5 min
- Otro: 5 min
- Terminada en: 10 min
prepare the warm grilled paprika sandwich in a quick and easy way.
- 1/2 garlic chopped
- 1/2 avocado peeled
- 10 ml balsamic vinegar
- sugar to taste
- salt to taste
- 20 gram parsley chopped
- black pepper
- 1 slice toast
- 1/3 eggplant
- olive oil
- 2 spoons all purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- Peel the avocado and use it later as the sauce for the toast.
- Put the toast in the oven, grill it but pay attention to the time; place the avocado in Step 1 on it to add some fresh taste.
- Add some olive oil to the pan and fry the eggplant, garlic and paprika together
- Add water,salt, pepper and sugar to the flour and make it watery and pour it on the surface of the fried vegetables; wait until it becomes solid. Later. fry it in the pan for a while
- Place what is cooked in Step 4 to the surface of the toast, add some parsley to look nicer
- Dificultad: Beginner