Look at what Karen suggests to eat! The Grilled halibut is going to give your tongue an enjoyable experience! Meanwhile, it is also one of the favourite gluten free dishes on our gluten free recipes.
Halibut is known for its dense and firm texture, also famous for its low fat content. In this case, there is no need to worry about your weight while treat your appetite in a good way. Halibut fillets marinated in lime juice and herbs are simple and delicious, and perfect for any occasion. Pineapple and mango salsas - or any of your personal favorites - make for a perfect finish fresh off the grill as well as offer some daily vitamines.
Recipe by Karen David
Por February 12, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 6
- Preparación: 10 min
- Otro: 10 min
- Terminada en: 2 h 20 min
Halibut fillets marinated in lime juice and herbs are simple and delicious; perfect for any occasion.
- 6 ounce fillet halibut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme dried
- 1/2 teaspoon basil dried
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary dried
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano dried
- Place halibut fillets in a shallow baking dish. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, thyme, basil, oregano, and rosemary. Pour marinade over fish, cover, and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Adjust grate height to between 4 and 6 inches from heat source.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Remove halibut from dish, and discard marinade. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or until fish can be easily flaked with a fork.
- Dificultad: Moderate