Busy with work on weekdays but there is a need for a healthy and easy dinner to supply protein and energy after a rush day? Here Handspire provides you with the flavoury Lemon Garlic Tilapia recipe!
Tilapia is mild and is perfect with many different types of seasonings, it is rich in protein and can be served in many ways as you like. This Lemon garlic tilapia is cooked with butter, fresh lemon and parsley; simple to make but leaves a long-taste. This dish is suitable for the whole family. Now you have more choices for a busy weekday´s dinner!
Enjoy our Lemon garlic tilapia recipe!
Lemon garlic tilapia recipe
Por March 4, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 4
- Preparación: 5 min
- Otro: 15 min
- Terminada en: 20 min
A time saving and tasty dinner recipe for a busy weeknight!
- 4 tilapia filets 6 ounces each
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons parsley
- salt to taste
- pepper powder
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Melt butter on a low flame in a small sauce pan. Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and shut off flame.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish lightly with cooking spray. Place the fish on top and season with salt and pepper. Pour the lemon butter mixture on the fish and top with fresh parsley.
- Bake at 400° until cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Dificultad: Easy