A big plate of Green bean curry with peas this vegetable dish not only looks freshing but also taste nice and rich in fibre and nutrition. In this case, we recommend to try this dish on our recipes.
Green beans and peas are simmered and then sautéed with a prepared curry paste for a spicy dish that can be served on its own or with warmed naan bread or steamed rice; trust us, it will definitely offer you a double taste.
Together with Indian curry, its exotic taste and smell will let you have a new experience; suitable for vegans as well. This dish can be prepared quickly and in a not very complicated way.
Check Vegetarian recipes to find out more yummy recipes for vegetarians.
Enjoy the mixed taste!
Green Bean Curry with Peas
Por February 7, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 4
- Preparación: 30 min
Bring yourself a new green bean taste!
- 4 cups green beans
- Indian curry mild
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 cup unsalted cashew chopped
- Place raisins in measuring cup, and cover with enough boiling water to make 1 cup. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain, and reserve liquid.
- Combine curry paste with 1/4 cup raisin-soaking liquid in large skillet. Cook 1 minute over medium-high heat, or until curry paste darkens and becomes fragrant.
- Add green beans, raisins, and remaining raisin-soaking liquid; cover skillet, and cook 2 minutes. Add peas, stir to coat vegetables with liquid, cover, and cook 2 minutes more, or until peas are mostly defrosted.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and cook 3 to 4 minutes more, uncovered, or until skillet is dry and vegetables are bright green and tender. Serve sprinkled with cashews.
- Dificultad: Moderate