The ¨slogan¨ for this easysteak is ¨turn cheap steak into prime steak¨ on our steak recipe. Sometimes the beef´s quality is not that satisfied to make high-quality taste steak, if meet this situation, how to make it as tasty as possible? This recipe is going to help you in a feasible way. Let´s get it start!
The main tip you need to keep in mind here is ¨salting the steak¨, due to the fact that it will help the beef´s texture become looser, tender and easier cooked, meanwhile allows the flavour deep into the meat, make it more tasty. By simply adding some seasonal vegetable, not only will let the steak be more flavoured but also let it become an even more healthy recipe as a lot of nutrition is ensured with this dish.
Enjoy this easy steak!
Por February 12, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 2 people
- Preparación: 30 min
- Otro: 20 min
- Terminada en: 50 min
An easy way to make a tender steak with long-last taste.
- 2 pieces steak
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 2 cups carrots chopped
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 soupspoons cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon seasame white seasame
- green beans
- Sprinkle a thick layer of sea salt over the chosen steak; wait for 30 mins. If the steak´s thickness is thicker than 1 inch, then prepare it for 15 minutes more
- Use water to wash off the salt on the steak, dry the beef completely with kitchen paper.
- Cook the vegetable mentioned above when preparing the beef. Fry them and use a suitable amountof cooking wine to adjust the taste
- Warm the pan with big fire, fry the prepared steak for 3-4 minutes and then turn to the other side. Repeat the procedure until the steak is fully cooked.
- Add vegetable as the side dish and sprinkle some black pepper powder on the steak to add taste.
- Dificultad: Moderate