Busy with working, studying and other tasks almost every day, feeling tired of cooking but still want to try something nice at home? Here we suggest you our Slow-cooker chilli recipe! The slow-cooker might be one of the most popular modern cooker among families now, not only it is time-saving, easy to operate but also provide you and your family with yummy food! For example, this Handspire´s recipe, Slow-cooker chilli recipe will let you start your day with a pot of hot and warm chilli!
Slow-cooker chilli recipe
Por February 19, 2014Publicado:
- Preparación: 15 min
- Otro: 6 h 0 min
- Terminada en: 6 h 15 min
A full warm pot of hot chilli can be easily prepared!
- ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces chilli beans cannned
- 2 tablespoons chilli powder
- Cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- In 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion and remaining ingredients.
- Cover the slow-cooker and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
- Dificultad: Easy