Meatloaf recipe is one of the most popular family recipes. Why? Not only it is easy to prepare, but also of low cost and rich in flavour. You can also choose different ways to enjoy its taste, for example, as an easy dinner alongside the potatoes or sliced together seved with French toasts. You are going to enjoy the varias tastes for sure.
In this case, it makes itself popular on the list of classic as well as easy recipes for years!
Por February 19, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 8 (1 loaf Número)
- Preparación: 15 min
- Otro: 60 min
- Terminada en: 1 hr 15 min
The classic cheap and easy dinner, meatloaf is satisfying and full of flavour.
- 750 grams beef mince
- 1 egg
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 22cm loaf pan or form into a loaf in the middle of a lightly greased baking tray.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mustard, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Put in the oven and bake for 1 hour
- Dificultad: Easy