Have a little bit of shocking feeling when viewing this recipe? No worries because this amazing steak dish of Kangaroo steak only uses domestic kangaroo: besides, it is reported that in fact they do less harm to the meadow than cows and sheeps, which is good to the natural environment in some extent.
Kangaroo meat is of high quality nutrition and very healthy to people, it contains high amount of protein and is 98% fat free which lowers the risk of being fat. Whereas just because of this characteristic of the Kangaroo meat, it is suggested that not to cook it for a long time, besides, using some egg liquid can help to soften the texture of the meat.
Due to its special quality, this Kangaroo steak suits almost everyone who wants to enjoy a ¨steak festival¨ and enjoys a bite of Australia!
Por February 12, 2014Publicado:
- Preparación: 15 min
- Otro: 10 min
- Terminada en: 25 min
Enjoy a healthy bite of Australia, a special taste of Kangaroo!
- 200 grams kangaroo steak
- 1 egg
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tomato
- 3 soupspoons cooking wine
- salt to taste
- Cut the tomato and onion into pieces for later use, whip the egg.
- Marinated the Kangaroo steak with cooking wine, garlic and some salt for 15 minutes to reduce the unpleasant smell of the meat
- Warm the pan with big fire and fry the prepared onion and chopped garlic. Later, fry the steak for 3 minutes or more and then the other side as well.
- Serve the cooked steak quickly in the egg liquid
- mix the steak with the tomato and onion in Step1 and whatever the sauce you like.
- Dificultad: Moderate