In cold winter, there is a need to get yourself enough energy! What about a mouthful of Pecan pie? From our pecan pie recipe, you will enjoy both warmth and a lot of energy at the same time! This Pecan pie recipe is also indeed a temptation that cannot be resisted for people who favours pecans. (Handspire Recipes)
Pie is one of the simplest and common dessert on the daily table, this pecan pie is one of the most classic pies in America, especially welcomed during the Easter. Remember, the most necessary ingredient here is the corn syrup, but of course you can change it into others, for example, honey. Let us learn how to master this pecan pie recipe before the coming of the Easter!
Check out some of our chocolate desserts too!
Pecan pie recipe
Por February 18, 2014Publicado:
- Preparación: 30 min
- Otro: 30 min
- Terminada en: 60 min
Prepare the calssic dessert for the coming Easter!
- 1 1/4 cups pecan coarsly chopped
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Mix the butter with flour, later add a suitable amount of cold water and egg yolks; stir the mixture until it is not lumpy. But be careful do not add too much water.
- Put the mixture into a 6 inches´mold, use it as the pie base. Store in the fridge for an hour.
- Mix the pecan, syrup, egg, sugar, salt and vanilla extract together. Add the whole ingredient to the pie base.
- put the pie in an oven (180 degree), bake for around 30 minutes.
- Dificultad: Easy