Cobb salad is one of the most easy making salad recipes but it is rich in almost all the minerals and vitamines that of daily living.
This salad is a mixture of egg, bacon, chicken and many other types of vegetable, not only there is a rich falvour welcomed by many eaters but also a nice looking for you; suitable for almost all seasons and can be eaten every day. Here we provide you with a much easier to make codd salad with a few slight changes in order to have a new taste.
Cobb salad can be served with many different types of salad dressing but the top three that suggested to use is ranch, caesar and green godess.
If you want to be more creative on salad dishes, click here and you will find more salad recipes.
Por February 12, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: 2-3 people
- Preparación: 30 min
A refreshing and mixed taste salad with egg, bacon and chicken.
- 3 pieces bacon
- 1-2 eggs
- romain lettuce fresh
- 200 grams chicken breasts
- 1 tomato
- 50 grams blue cheese
- 1/2 avocado fresh
- 1.5 green onion chopped
- 110 grams ranch salad dressing
- Boil the egg, peel and cut it into pieces.
- Fry the bacon (both side) until it turns into light brown evenly. Cut it into small pieces as well.
- Tear the romain lettuce into pieces and place them on a plate.
- Display all the other ingredients on the lettuce, in a ¨line by line¨ way according to their colous for a better looking.
- Choose your favourite salad dressing and add it on the salad.
- Dificultad: Beginner