Serve these sophisticated mini shrimp cocktails at parties and events this New Years Eve. Individual portions of juicy shrimps with a zesty cocktail sauce.
A no fuss, no mess easy recipe for a delicious starter or party food that can be prepared in just 13 minutes!
Mini shrimp cocktail
Por November 19, 2013Publicado:
Individual shrimp cocktails in a delicious cocktail sauce (Source foodnetwork.com)
- 1 Lemon
- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds Large shrimp with shells About 30
- 1/2 cup Chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Hot chilli sauce
- Cut the lemon into halves and put in a large pan of boiling salted water.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes until they are just cooked. Do not cover.
- Remove shrimp and transfer to a bowl with cool water.
- When the shrimp have cooled, deshell and devein them and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To make the cocktail sauce combine the ketchup, chilli sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, hot chilli sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon the sauce into clear plastic containers and place 2 shrimp (or whatever you prefer) into the sauce. Garnish with chive sprigs.