Do something special with your presents and give them in a DIY gift bag. It's easy to do and makes the gift that bit more special by adding a personal touch. Decorate the bag with the recipient in mind and include personal details that are meaningful to them - something you can't do with wrapping paper!
Making crafts with paper has never been so easy and useful. If you have forgotten to buy wrapping paper at the last minute this is the perfect way to utilise some brown paper from the kitchen, an old newspaper (or even an old map!) and create a unique gift bag.
Watch the video and follow the easy steps below...
DIY paper gift bag
Por October 15, 2013Publicado:
Do something special with your presents and give them in a DIY gift bag. It's easy to do and makes the gift that bit more special by …
- Tape or glue the paper down one side to form a cylinder. Fold it so it lies flat on the work surface.
- To make the bottom of the back, fold the bottom quarter of the paper upwards and make a clean fold.
- Open up the fold you have just made and fold in the corners flat so you have 2 triangles either side.
- With the bottom end of the bag facing towards you, fold the bottom flap upwards towards the line inside.
- Fold the top flap down and overlap the bottom flapso you can easily tape or glue the flaps down.
- Add and decorations and attach the handles using tape or glue.