Christmas tree decorations can be expensive, so why not try creating your own? If you have any old, used light bulbs lying around then these DIY Christmas tree baubles are perfect for you! All you need is:
- Light bulbs (preferably golf ball shape)
- Glue (glue gun or superglue)
- String/ Ribbon
- Anything you have for decoration!
When decorating your light bulb bauble, try to use things like buttons, glitter, string, fabric, ribbon, cd's, craft paper, wrapping paper, paint, beads, charms or anything that will make your tree sparkle!
The process is simple:
1) Take your light bulb and glue or attach ribbon/string so you can hang it from your tree
2) Next cover the light bulb in a evenly spread layer of glue
3) Apply your crafts to the light bulb and hang to dry for a few hours.
Here are some of the ways you could decorate your bulbs: