Looking for mid-week meal ideas? Or perhaps looking for dinner party menu inspiration? Try this simple bacon and mushroom risotto for a tasty rice dish that can be served for lunch or dinner!
Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
Por January 8, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: 4
- Preparación: 10 min
- Otro: 30 min
- Terminada en: 1 hr 10 min
A tasty take on this Italian rice dish!
- 2 onion chopped
- 8 rashers streaky smoked bacon chopped
- 250g mushrooms finely sliced
- 300g risotto rice
- 1 chicken stock
- 100g grated parmesan
- 1) Add a splash of olive oil to a frying pan and cook the bacon and onions together for 5-10 minutes.
- 2) Add the mushrooms and half the parmesan and cook for further 5 minutes. Once juices start to release add the risotto rice and cook until all the juices are absorbed.
- 3) Add the chicken stock little by little and cook until it is all absorbed.
- 4) Once rice is cooked, season and serve with parmesan.
- Dificultad: Easy