Spaghetti Squash recipe is a recipe uses spaghetti as the basis in a form of squash. The most welcomed point of this pasta dish is that the tenderness of spaghetti and other ingredients. There is also full of flexibility to add other vegetables but remember to choose some coloured ones to make it looks nicer. If serves with chicken and a simple green salad, a simple but full of nutrition meal is done without fuss.
Click here to find out more Handspire´s recipes!
For another interesting pasta recipe, try our savoury chocolate pasta!
Spaghetti squash recipe
Por March 4, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 4
- Preparación: 15 min
- Otro: 20 min
- Terminada en: 35 min
Make yourself a delicious spaghetti dish!
- 5/8 Spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5/8 onion chopped
- 5/8 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup feta chhese
- 2 tablespoons black olives sliced
- 1 tablespoon basil fresh
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place spaghetti squash with cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance. Remove squash from oven and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are warmed through.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the stringy pulp from the squash and place in a medium bowl. Toss with the vegetables, feta cheese, olives, and basil. Serve warm.
- Dificultad: Moderate