Roasted butternut squash recipe is a recipe riches in high fiber, beta-carotene and anti-oxidantes which makes it among the list of healthy recipes without doubts.
Butternut squash is a winter squash (like pumpkin), and a member of the gourd family; this low-fat dish suits for vegetarians as well. Besides, it can be served as a simple meal as well as side dish. Blended with a little of cream, simmered with a lovely dark yellow colour, this warm butternut squash is surely going to win its place on your recipes.
recipe from Ina Garten
Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe
Por March 4, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 4
- Preparación: 5 min
- Otro: 25 min
- Terminada en: 30 min
Enjoy a flavoural and healthy mouthful of squash!
- 1 butternut squash around 3 pounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper ground
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the squash on a sheet pan and drizzle with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss well.
- Arrange the squash in one layer and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until the squash is tender, turning once with a metal spatula.
- Dificultad: Moderate