The Post-it turned out to be a very functional for decorating and as crafts materials, therefore we will show you how to make flowers with Post-it to keep you busy practicing art crafts with paper.
These flowers can be a nice decorative element or you can craft them with children and spend a period of entertaining time together, surely they do not know all the possibilities that you hide in small notes. In addition, we have also prepared another interesting craft tutorial: how to make a pirate costume for Hallowenn, which helps your kid to stand out during the Halloween season.
Explore your skills with crafts of these lovely flowers and create fun with Post-it.
From: I Heart Jenny Sart
Por April 14, 2014Publicado:
Learn to make flowers with post-it in a quick and eas way step by step!
- post-it with the colour you like
- sticky tape
- Trace this form of approximately 2.5 cm in the post-it, you fit aprócumadante 4 paper.
- Draw the above manner, making the interior lines of the circles to make the petal.
- Cut each petal, make flowers with post-it; Fold the bottom edge of each petal using a double type Z.
- Use this template to draw a flower, which will serve as a basis, in a post-it and cut it out.
- Paste zealously hoop petals, try the top edge of each petal remains sandwiched between the petals of the flower base.
- Pega otro aro más de pétalos más hacia dentro
- Paste the last patel, arrange the flower and then it is done!