Fishtail braids are the new plait! It may look difficult and time consuming but it is almost as easy as the normal braid! Keep it neat for a chic, evening look or mess it up for a surfy, daytime look!
Check out this video tutorial to create a fabulous fishtail braid or follow these easy steps:
1) Take a hair band and put your hair into a ponytail at the side or the back of your head.
2) Divide the ponytail into two equal sections.
3) Take a strand of hair from the outside of one of the two sections and cross it over to the middle.
4) Next take a strand of hair from the outside of the other section and again cross over to the middle.
5) Repeat step 4 and 5 alternately until you have completed the braid.
6) Tie a hair band at the end to secure in place.