Handmade bow wedding invitation
Save money with this quick and easy way to make a wedding invitation that looks elegant and can be personalised to fit your chosen theme.
*TIP - Choose coloured paper and ribbon that match the colours of your wedding day*
Wedding invitation with a bow
Por October 4, 2013Publicado:
Handmade bow wedding invitation Save money with this quick and easy way to make a wedding invitation that looks elegant and can be …
- some paper and card the weight, texture and colour is your choice
- A5 envelopes
- sharp scissors
- ribbon colour and texture of your choice
- hole punch
- paper glue
- Take a piece of card. Place it landscape on a table or worktop and fold the 2 outer quarters in so they meet in the middle (a gatefold invitation shape). Make the folds sharp and neat.
- On the paper, print out the message you want to say so it is positioned centrally. The excess paper around the words are to be folded underneath.
- Glue the back of the paper and stick in the centre of your card.
- Usign the hole punch, make a hole on either side of the card flaps so they are in line with one another.
- Take the ribbon and pull through the holes you have just made and tie in a bow.
- Place the completed invite into your envelope and seal.