A fascinating combination of Banana and Pudding is on our Banana pudding recipe!
Not only it is so easy to make but also offers you with a long-last creamy taste; can be served as warm or cold, depends 0n your personal preference.
Thanks to banana´s nutrition and flavour make this pudding good for kids as well.
If you would like to try more desserts, find them here!
Banana pudding recipe
Por March 3, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 7
- Preparación: 40 min
- Otro: 20 min
- Terminada en: 60 min
Make the best use out of bananas!
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 4 ripes banana sliced
- vanilla wafer
- Mix sugar and eggs together and later add salt, cornstarch, and milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla and mix well.
- In serving bowl, layer the wafers, bananas, and the pudding.
- Dificultad: Easy