Pancake recipe is a popular homely recipe, it is one of the best choice to serve as a weekend a holiday's breakfast. There are also varias choices to enjoy it, sausages, bacon, a bit of toppings and so on. In this section, Handspire present you how to make this weekend breakfast in a short time and in an easy way. Do not forget to add some seasonal fruit in which case make this pancake recipe much healthier.
For a fun option, view our chocolate for breakfast recipes!
Por February 20, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: serves 4
- Preparación: 10 min
- Otro: 20 min
- Terminada en: 30 min
How to make a weekend's breakfast in a short time and in an easy way.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking podwer
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk; add to flour mixture, stirring only until smooth.
- Blend in melted butter. If the batter seems too thick to pour, add a little more milk. Cook on a hot, greased griddle, using about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbly, a little dry around the edges, and lightly browned on the bottom; turn and brown the other side.
- Dificultad: Easy