If you love bracelets and want to know how to make a leather bracelet then follow the tutorial above.
Leather is a versatile material with lots of design possibilities offered from the different colours, sizes, textures you can easily buy in craft stores. It's also durable and looks great when combined with other materials such as fabric, ribbon, beads, charms and thread.
The variety of options we have to create leather bracelets are infinite. Now is your chance to experiment and create a piece of handmade jewelry that is unique and wearable.
Por September 30, 2013Publicado:
If you love bracelets and want to know how to make a leather bracelet then follow the tutorial above. Leather is a versatile …
- Cut 3 12" strands of cording (these can be all the same or different in colour)
- Attach the ribbon clamp to the ends of the 3 12" strands making sure they are secure and lined up correctly. Fasten the clamp with the pliers.
- Secure the clamped end to a table or worktop with tape so that the cords are free to move below.
- Braid the cords! Make sure you keep it flat. At this point you could add beads/charms at random intervals.
- Once the braid is complete, tape the end and trim any excess cord with the scissors.
- Take another ribbon clamp and secure it over the loose ends with pliers.
- Attach the clasps and the bracelet is ready to wear!