How to create vampire makeup
Por October 11, 2013Publicado:
Follow these easy steps to create a spooky vampire look for Halloween.
- Black eye shadow
- Dark red/purple eyeshadow
- black eyeliner
- Eye shading brush
- False eyelashes, plus adhesive
- Black mascara
- Dark purple/black lipstick
- White/light foundation
- white/light concealer
- Light and dark face powder
- highlighter powder
- Fake vampire teeth
- Fake blood
- Coloured contact lenses optional
- Use a tap or post it note in order to create a straight line for the eye shadow. Then take the red/purple eye shadow and apply it onto the eyelid and out towards the tape. Blend the colour using finger pad or brush.
- Take a darker eye shadow and starting from the outer eye and blend inwards. Next apply black eye shadow in the same way.
- Apply black eye shadow to the side of the bridge of the nose and to the corner of the eye and blend the colour.
- Apply lighter eye shadow to the corner of the eye.
- Apply red/purple eye shadow to outline the bottom of the eyelid. Then apply the black eye shadow in the same way starting from the outer eye and blending inwards.
- Apply highlighter powder underneath eye brow and blend colour.
- Use eyeliner to outline the top and bottom eyelid. Bring the eyeliner to a point and the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply false lashes using adhesive glue. Next apply mascara.
- Colour in eyebrows with black eye shadow using brush to create a dramatic look.
- Apply white/light foundation to the whole face.
- Apply dark face powder or bronzer to contour the cheekbone. Again you can use tape to obtain a sharper edge and a more dramatic look.
- Line the lips with eye liner. Blend colour into the middle using brush. Apply dark purple lipstick over the top.
- Apply fake blood to the corners of the mouth. Letting it drip down the face as shown in the tutorial.
- Apply coloured contact lenses if you wish to create a spooky effect.