Bracelet is one of the most welcomed daily decorations welcomed by people despite the age difference; in shops there are numbers of different styles´ bracelets. However, as for this year, have you ever thought about making an unique one by your own? When this art work is finished, you can also use it as a cute Easer present for your relatives and friends, shall be a nice idea!
Discover more Easter crafts here on Handspire!
Instruction from Aokcorral
Por March 18, 2014Publicado:
Make your own version of an Easter bracelet!
- Sculpey III Modeling Compound
- 7 - 7 mm Jump Rings - Silver
- 7 - E Connectors - Silver
- 2 mm Black Cord
- Silver Findings Set
- Acrylic Paint & Brushes
- Pliers - Needle Nose
- Charm Patterns
- 1. Using the pliers, open a jump ring. Insert the ring through the hole in the charm.
- 2. Before closing the ring back up, slip an e connector onto the jump ring. Now, close the jump ring ends with your pliers. Repeat the previous steps for each of the charms.
- 3. Cut a piece of black cord the desired length for your bracelet. (No shorter than 7 inches.) Slip the charms onto the black cord through the other side of the e connector in the following order: Star, Bread, Fish, Heart, Cross, Stone, Butterfly. Finish the ends of the bracelet with the silver findings as shown.
- 4. Position the end Charms (Star and Butterfly) 1/2 inch from the findings. Using the pliers, squeeze the e connector loop into the black cord at the 1/2 inch position.
- 5. Space out each of the other charms evenly across the black cord. (for a 7 inch cord that is about 3/4 inch space between charms.) Use the pliers as you did for the Star and Butterfly to set the charms into their positions on the black cord.
- Dificultad: Moderate