Coffee table means a table for relaxing and enjoying a cup of warm coffee or tea; which requires an atmosphere of comfort and enjoyment. In this case, have you ever interested in DIY your own coffee table to make this moment more ¨Personal¨? The working process time can also be fun!
Here Handspire provides with an example of DIY a coffee table out of wine crates, not only it helps to the wooden material but also add some nature´s appeal to your coffee table. However, you can also have your own creation regarding DIY coffee table. From now on, pay more attention to your surrounding to find out what kind of material can be recycled for new stuff!
Discover more DIY ideas on Handspire!
Instructions from remove and replace
DIY coffee table
Por April 8, 2014Publicado:
- Resultado: 1 coffee table
Learn to make a coffee table out of recycled material!
- 4 wine crates
- 1 piece Heavy Duty Plywood
- 5 Casters rolling wheels with locks
- 24 Caster Bolts for Attaching Casters to Plywood
- 1 can wood stain
- 1 Foam Brushes or Paint Brush
- Screw the wheels into the wood base for the table.
- Bolt all the wood pieces together to make them fit each other
- Make sure each wine crates holding each other well
- Stain all the pieces. Apply a second coat of stain if in need (To make the colour more evenly spread).