Learn how to make these sparkling glitter coasters with this easy diy tutorial. They are a great way to add a little festive decoration to your home without being OTT. Host your own DIY party or give the coasters as cute gifts to friends.
The perfect DIY Christmas ornament project for the Holidays!
DIY Glitter Coaster
Por November 26, 2013Publicado:
An easy-to-make Christmas decoration!
- Make a circle (or square) shape on the cork board that is big enough to fit a cup on. This will be the shape of your coaster.
- Cut out the shape using sharp scissors.
- Pour on the mod podge and pour the glitter over. Make sure all the coaster is covered evenly. Use the sponge brush if you need to.
- Let the glitter dry for one hour (or until it is dry).
- Top with more mod podge to prevent the glitter from falling off. Leave to dry overnight.